Patch for transfig
to add SXD (OpenOffice,
StarOffice) and SML (Kivio) export.
Don't you think I knew anything about SXD or SML. I just needed to import graphics into OpenOffice and this was the easiest way to go.
I grabbed the patch for transfig-3.2.3d from xfig2sml and ported it to version 3.2.4. No new features and no grid support. Well, I did in fact rewrite the fig2sxd command. It helped that I wrote a fig2mif driver a while back.
- An ASCII85 codec command line utility and library.
- A tool to wrap arbitrary EPS (Encapsulated Postscript) files so that they can be used inside Postscript procedures. Epswrap needs the ASCII85 codec above.
- Advanced option parser for shell scripts. Getpopt is supposed to be a drop-in replacement for the getopt(1) utility. Getpopt uses the popt(3) library which can be found here.
- Utility to prune directed graphs in dot language used by Graphviz. Prune is now part of the graphviz distribution and not being maintained separately anymore.
- Unix::Syslog (download from CPAN)
- Perl XS interface to syslog.
- Create cloud shaped boxes with Metapost.
- Create diamond shaped boxes with Metapost.
Last update: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 21:22:48 -0500